Some of the highlights were:
For me the spider monkey (for those of you looking forward to the Twilight Movie in Dec. there is a part where Edward tells Bella to hold on tight spider monkey). Spider monkeys are kind of ugly.
For all of us...
The fighting hippos snorting water at each other.
The elephant with her young one.
The 17 day old giraffe (to the side of Emily's head)
The funny faced orangetan.
And the funny Chimps...I took several photos because I couldn't help myself. One of the ladies was apparently "in heat". We all got a giggle out of the funny "bum".
7 comments:
Oh man! Jason's on call tonight, so I'm sitting at my computer all by myself with no one to laugh with. How funny! Aren't you supposed to warn the viewers with a rating for this one?? Looks like fun.
The Zoo trip looked like lots of fun! I'm so excited I can see you blog and know how you're doing from time to time. I hope you're enjoying it there. I miss seeing you! I hope you're having a good summer! I'm on the countdown for the last book to be released! :)
So that last comment was from me (Robin). Don't ask why it doesn't say our name. I'm still working out the kinks.
Love you Robin. You make me smile!
What a good mom you are, keeping them from sitting in front of the TV. It looks like a fun day!
Sounds like a fun day! I wish my teenagers were so easily (and cheaply entertained!) You're a good mommy!
I've never heard of a free zoo. How awesome! Looks like a fun day!!
Post a Comment