Happy Birthday Courtney!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Trip to Maryland 1
For the past several years, the girls and I have taken a trip to Maryland in the summer to visit my family. My parents and 3 siblings and their families all live within 15 minutes of each other. It makes it convenient for my visits, but I do miss out on family get togethers. The main occasion for this visit was my sister Courtney's 40th birthday. My mother planned a surprise party with her female friends and my sister had no idea that I was coming in to town. So we were able to keep it a surprise and she was truly shocked. Not only were many of her friends at my mom's house, but there I was with my 2 daughters. It was a fun surprise. It was a nice ladies night together, eating and talking. And, the ladies decided they needed to do that more often.

Happy Birthday Courtney!
Happy Birthday Courtney!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment