One of the wonderful things about visiting family is getting the kids together. I love having my girls play with their cousins. Here are some random photos of cousin fun.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Trip to Maryland 2
Cousin Fun!
One of the wonderful things about visiting family is getting the kids together. I love having my girls play with their cousins. Here are some random photos of cousin fun.
Julia enjoys Nutella with Charles
Julia Dresses up with Megan
Julia with Peter
Emily plays wii with Jack
Posing for me
With Amanda who just returned from 3 weeks on a student trip to Europe. She is one lucky girl to go to Europe at 15!
One of the wonderful things about visiting family is getting the kids together. I love having my girls play with their cousins. Here are some random photos of cousin fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Brooke! I miss you! I've enjoyed reading your posts! That is so neat you were able to surprise your sister! Such fun! I hope you're doing well! Have a good weekend! I'm glad we can keep in touch!
Post a Comment