Monday, June 23, 2008

First Blog-Meet Me in St. Louis

The Carters have made it to St. Louis. We love it so far. Mike has started work at Barnes-Jewish Hospital as an anesthesia resident. He is officially a Doctor and is doing his intern year. The girls and I have been going to swimming lessons, the library, and running errands. Let's just say that setting up a house takes a lot of errands. The girls don't like the errands so much, but I try to throw in some fun. Plus, they now have cable with the Disney Channel which helps soften the blow. This is my very first blog and I will try to keep it up with photos and stories and such. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Jim Clawson said...

We all seemed to answer your second note. I thought this post should have at least one comment. We are so happy the move went so well. It all seemed so smooth even though it was very hard. Stuffing that van over some very hot days was no fun for you. I hope everything arrived in relatively good shape!

Love,

Dad