Saturday, May 16, 2009

Julia gets her ears pierced

In our family our daughters get to choose if they would like to get their ears pierced when they turn 8 years old. Julia decided that, YES, would like to get her ears pierced. She wanted the little green sparkly studs for her May birthday, but both kinds were out. So she settled for some little diamond looking ones. Julia was a little afraid of the pain, but survived with no tears.










And we even got a smile afterwards!

3 comments:

Briana said...

First of all, I can't believe little Julia is already 8!! Second, I love the "terrified" face in the first picture. What a fun little tradition.

Cassidy said...

wow!! I can't wait for my girl moments with meg!! So fun!

Cranberryfries said...

That is so exciting! Has she been waiting a long time to get her ears pierced? Love the pictures! I agree with Briana, that terrified look is precious.