Emily had 6 friends over (and Julia had one friend over for a little bit too!). They danced to music, made beaded bracelets, ate junk food, played Wii, and talked and giggled a lot. Ahh, to be 11.
Emily chose a donut cake this year. Thank you Krispy Kreme.
Getting settled for the "slumber" part of the party.
Eating chocolate chip pancakes and left over Krispy Kreme donuts the next morning. We survived the night! (Now we will have to see if I survive the aftermath).
5 comments:
How fun!! I always wanted to have one when I was younger, but my mom wouldn't let me. YOU ROCK!
I saw these first on your facebook, but had to comment again! I'll be so excited when Lily can have slumber parties. So cute! Love the donut cake idea! Super easy and kids love it! Great idea!
I can't believe Emily is 11!! I'm sure you've been saying the same thing over and over again. I don't envy you raising girls. I wonder if my boys will want a "slumber party?" LOL!
Wow, I remember teaching Emily in primary! She's almost in Young Women now. The party looks like fun, I'm a fan of the Krispy Kreme cake.
At least no one dyed their hair with green Jell-O. Things to look forward to. It looks like the party was a huge success and a ton of fun! You are a good mommy.
Post a Comment