Saturday, October 18, 2008

Flat Stanley

Our friend Flat Stanley came to visit from our cousin Shane Ludwig in Salt Lake City. Since the girls had a half day on Friday we decided to take Stanley around our town. It was a fun afternoon on the Metro and visiting some of the sights in downtown St. Louis.

The Laumiere Sculpture park by our house
























The home of the St. Louis Cardinals












The Mississippi River












The Gateway Arch

5 comments:

Robin Conner said...

So good to see you back on here! The girls are gorgeous as ever! Emily's hair has grown a ton! holy cow! they both are soo cute. I loved the poses next to all the cool "statues"! Hope all is well there!

Miracle Gro said...

I'm sorry, but that huge eye freaks me out!!

Gardener said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! The girls are looking so grown up. I must agree with my husband, the eye is freaky.

Greg and Kimberly ... said...

Those are great pictures! Your girls are so cute.

Cranberryfries said...

Hey Brooke! I was back in VA last week and there were some kids there with a Flat Stanely. I guess it's that time of year eh? So fun to see you posting again!